Computer Lab Policy
- * Smile! you have the privilege of learning computer works.
- * Learn something new each time you come to the lab.
Students are required to:-
- * Use the lab during their scheduled class time.
- * Can’t use computer labs except for computer lessons.
- * Walk quietly and carefully to their assigned seat.
- * Avoid touching or handle any equipment –especially the computer screen-until they receive instructions.
- * Touch the keyboard lightly.
- * Put all materials and garbage in appropriate containers.
- * Avoid bringing food or other banned items into the computer.
- * Concentrate and do their lab assignments quietly.
- * Raise hands if they need help and wait patiently and quietly for help.
- * Respect the rights and belongings of classmates.
- * Use indoor voices.
- * Avoid abusing the hardware, in case of any problem with hardware or software, they tell the instructor who will contact the computer lab technician.
- * Close all programs and push their chairs under the table before leaving the lab.
- * Leave their workstation areas clean and orderly.
Students are responsible for all actions done on thier computers:
- * Log only onto their own user accounts.
- * Protect and remember their passwords.
- * Safeguard their computers and save all their work.
- * Log off their computer accounts when they are finished.
- * Students will be charged a fine for any damage they cause to any equipment or materials in the computer lab.
* Verbal warning.
* 5 minutes away from the computer .
* Loss of remaining computer lab time.