General Manager Speech
Mission & Vision
Quality Assurance Team
Advising Team Contact
MAP Test Coordinators
MAP Test Resources
MAP Test Brochure
Media Center Overview
Media Center Events
Art & Design
Terms and Conditions
Placement Test Registration Form
Placement Test Materials
Admission Process Guide
KG Parents' Handbook
Parents '/ Teachers' Association
Parents Teachers Meeting
P.T.A. Nomination Form
Working At OIS
How to Apply
Life in Saudi Arabia
Online Application Form
Science Lab Policy
Lab safety f
* Conduct yourself in a responsible manner at all times in the laboratory.
* Lab coat should be worn during laboratory experiments.
* Never work in lab without supervision of teacher.
* Wear gloves when using any toxic agent.
* Follow all written and verbal instructions carefully.
* If you have long hair , you make sure it is tied back.
* Keep flame and flammable solution far apart.
* Keep hands away from face eyes, mouth and body while using chemicals.
* Never look into a container that is being heated.
* Check the label on all chemical bottles twice before removing any of the contents.
* Take only as much chemical as you need.
* They avoid tasting or smelling any chemicals.
* Never remove chemicals or other material from the laboratory area.
* Never eat or drink in the lab.
* Avoid running or pushing your colleagues.
* Never use laboratory glassware or taps for drinking.
* Coats, bags and other personal items must be stored in designated areas not in the bench tops.
* Report any accident (spill, breakage, etc.) or injury (cut, burn, etc.) to the teacher immediately.
* Clean up your work area before leaving.
* Wash your hands before leaving.
* Make sure you are totally aware of the locations of first aids box, fire alarm and the exits of the science labs.
* In case of any negligence of any student in the laboratory which might cause damage to any scientific tool the student will be asked to pay for it.
* If this negligence was repeated then the school administration will contact this student’s parent/guardians directly.