Students are to be able to:
* Describe features of the world’s physical environment and explain how it has been effective in historical developments.
* Analyze ways in which human groups have come into contact and interacted with one another, including systems of communication, migration, commercial exchange, conquest, and cultural diffusion.
* Assess the significance of key turning points in world history.
Students are to be able to :
* Recognize different events throughout the Modern History.
* Identify crucial events and figures.
* Recognize the cause and effect of all the events they are studying.
* Identify the link between past and current events.
* Acquire many skills like the ability of analyzing political cartoons, interpreting time lines, historical map , and all sorts of graph( bar ,line and pie graphs) .